Beatriz Cabur is a Spanish theatre-maker based in London. She has written and/or directed over 35 plays which have been produced in 6 countries: Spain, Mexico, Italy, Austria, the UK and the USA. Graduated in Playwriting and Theatre Directing from the RESAD, Madrid, Spain. Master of Advanced Studies in AV-Comms from the UCM, Madrid, Spain.
* Member of the international network for working playwrights, The Fence.
* Member of Women in the Arts and Media Coalition.
* International Member of League of Professional Theatre Women.
* Founder and President of Liga de las Mujeres Profesionales del Teatro. An organisation fighting for equality, visibility and to create more opportunities for women in theatre.
* Founder and Executive Director of The Theatre Times, a constantly updated and growing platform with theatre news from almost every country in the world. With more than seventy regional managing editors across the world, The Theatre Times provides a high-performance experience that readers can trust. It also creates a network that facilitates global, transcontinental collaborative models. I aim for it to be the most wide-reaching and comprehensive theatre news source online while asserting the importance and impact of theatre as one of the oldest and most universal forms of human expression.
* Head of the Hispanic Languages Committee of EURODRAM.
* Founder and Executive Director of New International Theatre Experience (NITEcorp & NITEcic), a global service organisation that ran from 2012 to 2017 in New York City, London and Madrid. NITE transformed the theatrical landscape by providing both physical and virtual platforms for investigation, innovation and interaction.
* European Managing Director of 365 Women A Year.